- Published on Monday, 17 June 2013 14:48
Full throttle into the second half of the season: when Volkswagen takes on the Rally Italy in Sardinia from 20th to 22nd June, it will be facing the most compact round of the 2013 FIA World Rally Championship. The three Volkswagen teams of Jari-Matti Latvala/Miikka Anttila, championship leaders Sébastien Ogier/Julien Ingrassia, who already have four victories under their belt this season, and Andreas Mikkelsen/Mikko Markkula will line up in the Polo R WRC at the seventh race of the season.
- Published on Monday, 17 June 2013 09:18
Over 100,000 employees in Wolfsburg celebrated the 30 millionth Golf in the presence of Prof. Dr. Martin Winterkorn, Chairman of the Board of Management of Volkswagen AG. Among them were the three Volkswagen driving pairs from the World Rally Championship (WRC).
- Published on Sunday, 02 June 2013 17:17
Sébastien Ogier/Julien Ingrassia defended their lead in the WRC Drivers’ and Co-Drivers’ Championship by coming from behind to snatch tenth place.
- Published on Saturday, 01 June 2013 20:25
Sébastien Ogier/Julien Ingrassia, who started day two of the “Acropolis” under the Rally 2 regulations, are tenth in the overall standings tonight, having completed 223.31 of the 306.53-kilometre itinerary.
- Published on Friday, 31 May 2013 21:48
Mixed feelings at Volkswagen at the end of day one of the Rally Greece. Having completed 73.75 of the 306.53-kilometre itinerary, Jari-Matti Latvala/Miikka Anttila are in a promising third position in the overall standings. Their team-mates Andreas Mikkelsen/Mikko Markkula are not far behind in a good fifth place. However, Sébastien Ogier/Julien Ingrassia – who put in the fastest qualifying time going into the toughest rally in the FIA World Rally Championship – had to retire early due to a fuel pressure problem.
- Published on Friday, 31 May 2013 11:54
Excellent starting position for Volkswagen at the Rally Greece: Sébastien Ogier/Julien Ingrassia set the fastest time in qualifying for the “Acropolis” to earn first choice of starting position. Their team-mates Andreas Mikkelsen/Mikko Markkula and Jari-Matti Latvala/Miikka Anttila were just behind in sixth and ninth in the remaining two Polo R WRCs.
- Published on Tuesday, 28 May 2013 08:20
Rocky, bumpy gravel roads, temperatures of up to 50 °C in the cockpit and huge dust clouds – the Rally Greece is considered a real acid test for man and machine. The team from Volkswagen Motorsport is ideally prepared for the sixth round of this year’s FIA World Rally Championship (WRC), which will take place between 31 May and 02 June.
- Published on Monday, 27 May 2013 07:35
Not only is he quick on the gravel roads of this world, but also on the racetrack: Volkswagen Rally driver Sébastien Ogier thrilled the crowds with a fine performance on his guest appearance in the Porsche Mobil 1 Supercup in Monaco.
- Sébastien Ogier to line up in the Porsche Mobil 1 Supercup at Monaco
- For the logistics division the Rally Australia starts in Argentina
- Rally Argentina - Post-event Press Conference
- Sébastien Ogier and Volkswagen retain their WRC lead
- Day 2 – Sébastien Ogier in second place after a dramatic leg
- Day 1 – Sébastien Ogier leads in Argentina
- Rally Argentina - Pre-Event Press Conference
- Dream start in Argentina: Volkswagen wins qualifying
- Volkswagen highly motivated ahead of next rally in Argentina
- Rally Portugal – Post-event Press Conference
- Rally Portugal: Third win of the season for Volkswagen’s Ogier
- Day 2 – Ogier leading ahead of Latvala in Portugal
- Day 1 - Slender lead for Volkswagen driver Sébastien Ogier in Portugal
- Good start for Sébastien Ogier in Portugal
- Fourth rally and fourth first for Volkswagen
- Sébastien Ogier forced to withdraw from Fafe Rally Sprint
- Rally Mexico - Post Event Press Conference
- Victory in Mexico – Volkswagen and Ogier in a league of their own
- It’s all about Ogier!
- The Ogier factor: Volkswagen leads the Rally Mexico